- Referenced in 41 articles
- density functions, density derivatives, cumulative distributions, modal clustering, discriminant analysis, significant modal regions...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- estimating the number of clusters with kmeans, pam and clara. Modality diagnosis for Gaussian mixtures...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- package Rankcluster. Implementation of a model-based clustering algorithm for ranking data. Multivariate rankings ... model parametrized by a position parameter (the modal ranking, quoted by mu) and a dispersion...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- such as directed and undirected graphs, multi-modal graphs, graphs with parallel edges, and hypergraphs ... social network analysis, such as routines for clustering, decomposition, optimization, random graph generation, statistical analysis...
- Referenced in 1 article
- exploratory data analysis tool for clustering and visualisation of epigenomic marks. Background: Functional genomic ... with visually complex structures, such as multi-modal peaks extended over large genomic regions. Current ... source software package for simultaneous alignment and clustering of multiple epigenomic marks. DGW uses Dynamic...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...