- Referenced in 588 articles
- quadratically constrained programming solver (QCP), mixed-integer linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming ... solver (MIQP), and mixed-integer quadratically constrained programming solver (MIQCP). The solvers in the Gurobi...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- complementarity constraints (MPCCs or MPECs), and mixed-integer programming (MIPs), particular convex mixed integer, nonlinear...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- feasible solution of a given mixed-integer programming (MIP) model is a very important 𝒩𝒫...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- software system that solves mixed-integer linear programs by a branch-and-bound algorithm with ... linear programming relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics and constraint generation ... when used as a general purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO attempts to: improve the formulation ... used to build a special purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO provides various mechanisms for incorporating...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- mixed-integer quadratically-constrained quadratic program and mixed-integer signomial optimization computational frameworks. To demonstrate...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- collection of test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming. The paper describes a new computerized ... collection of test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming. Because there is no standard format...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Globally optimizing mixed-integer quadratically-constrained quadratic programs. Major applications of mixed-integer quadratically-constrained...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- approximation-based solver for convex mixed-integer nonlinear programs. We describe a new solver ... convex mixed-integer nonlinear programs (MINLPs) that implements a linearization-based algorithm. The solver ... solution of a master mixed-integer linear program (MILP) by adding new linearizations at open...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- program for solving mixed-integer nonlinear programming (MINLP) problems that involve linear binary or integer ... maturity and reliability as linear, integer or non-linear programming modeling, these problems have ... Center (EDRC) at Carnegie Mellon University. The program is based on the extensions ... Nonlinear Programming) or MIP (Mixed-Integer Programming) solver that runs under GAMS...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Dual decomposition in two-stage stochastic mixed-integer programming, needs CPLEX...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- supporting hyperplane algorithm for convex mixed-integer nonlinear programming. A new deterministic algorithm for solving ... convex mixed-integer nonlinear programming (MINLP) problems is presented in this paper: The extended supporting ... constraints. A sequence of linear or quadratic integer-relaxed subproblems are first solved to rapidly ... algorithm solves a sequence of mixed-integer linear programming or mixed-integer quadratic programming subproblems...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- multiMin solves general constrained mixed-integer global optimization problems. It tries to find all local ... multi-start method using a suitable nonlinear programming subsolver...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- cast as a mixed-integer linear program. This formulation is quite general and incorporates assumptions ... MIRPs; (2) provide the mixed-integer linear programming community with a set of optimization problem...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- GAMS/AlphaECP is a MINLP (Mixed-Integer Non-Linear Programming) solver based on the extended cutting...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- mining problems. Similar to the mixed-integer programming library (MIPLIB), we present a library...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- large-scale optimization problems including linear programs, mixed-integer programs, quadratic programs, and very general...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Framework for Modeling and Solving Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Programming Problems on Networks. Lamatto ... framework to model mixed-integer nonlinear programming problems especially on (but not limited to) networks...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- QSopt linear programming solver is to provide a callable function library for use within applications ... traveling salesman problem or mixed-integer programming...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- solver and constraint integer programming framework available in source code. There is a parallel extension ... performance of FiberSCIP for solving mixed-integer linear programs (MIPs) and mixed-integer non-linear...