- Referenced in 2 articles
- which provides estimates for a mixed-effects location scale model assuming a (conditionally) normally-distributed...
- Referenced in 1 article
- MIXREGLS program for fitting the mixed-effects location scale model to continuous longitudinal and other...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- MLwiN is a statistical software package for fitting...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- On the unconstrained optimization of partially separable functions...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- R package mixsmsn: Fitting Finite Mixture of Scale...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- R package wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...