- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- PSATO: a Distributed/parallel Prover for propositional satisfiability (SAT...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...