- Referenced in 727 articles
- linear programming solver (LP), quadratic programming solver (QP), quadratically constrained programming solver (QCP), mixed-integer ... linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming solver (MIQP), and mixed-integer quadratically constrained...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function ... linear constraints over real- and integervalued variables. For details on mixed integer programming...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- fact that mixed integer nonlinear programming is an important and difficult area for which there ... both fundamental building blocks, namely mixed integer linear programming and nonlinear programming, have seen considerable ... well as on previous work in mixed integer nonlinear programming, this work represents the first...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- linear programming, quadratic programming, second order cone programming, semidefinite programming, non-convex semidefinite programming, mixed ... integer programming, multi-parametric programming, geometric programming The main features of YALMIP are: Easy...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- solve are linear programs, quadratic programs, conic problems and mixed integer problems. Such problems occurs ... Structural engineering. Due the strengths of the linear and conic optimizers in MOSEK, then MOSEK...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- mixed-integer linear programs by a branch-and-bound algorithm with linear programming relaxations ... when used as a general purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO attempts to: improve the formulation ... prices control the size of the linear programs by managing active constraints ... used to build a special purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO provides various mechanisms for incorporating...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- intended for solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), and other related...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs), and semidefinite programs (SDPs ... other convex programs. As of version 2.0, CVX also solves mixed integer disciplined convex programs...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- solver for convex mixed-integer nonlinear programs (MINLPs) that implements a linearization-based algorithm ... solution of a master mixed-integer linear program (MILP) by adding new linearizations at open...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- software for solving linear, integer and mixed integer programs. In this implementation we supply...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- naturally formulated using mixed integer non-linear programming (MINLP) models and can be solved...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- deterministic algorithm for solving convex mixed-integer nonlinear programming (MINLP) problems is presented in this ... defined by linear and nonlinear constraints. A sequence of linear or quadratic integer-relaxed subproblems ... first solved to rapidly generate a tight linear relaxation of the original MINLP problem. After ... algorithm solves a sequence of mixed-integer linear programming or mixed-integer quadratic programming subproblems...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- cast as a mixed-integer linear program. This formulation is quite general and incorporates assumptions ... MIRPs; (2) provide the mixed-integer linear programming community with a set of optimization problem...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- GAMS/AlphaECP is a MINLP (Mixed-Integer Non-Linear Programming) solver based on the extended cutting ... solved to feasibility or only to an integer relaxed solution in intermediate iterations. This makes ... Pörn R. (2002). Solving Pseudo-Convex Mixed Integer Optimization Problems by Cutting Plane Techniques. Optimization...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GAMS solver for Mixed Integer Nonlinear Programming (MINLP) models. It is based on a combination ... Bound method known from Mixed Integer Linear Programming and some of the standard NLP solvers...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer linear programming (MILP) and other related problems...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- ZIMPL: Zuse Institut Mathematical Programming Language. Zimpl is a little language to translate the mathematical ... problem into a linear or nonlinear (mixed-) integer mathematical program expressed...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- hundred thousands. It is effective for solving linear, quadratic, and nonlinear smooth optimization problems, both ... complementarity constraints (MPCCs or MPECs), and mixed-integer programming (MIPs), particular convex mixed integer, nonlinear...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- unified interface to several linear programming and mixed integer programming solvers, including CBC, CLP, GLOP ... shortest paths, min cost flow, max flow, linear sum assignment...