- Referenced in 327 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Operation optimization of power plants with the software...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- In this paper, we present the ParadisEO white...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- CORO, a modeling and an algorithmic framework for...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...