- Referenced in 643 articles
- optimization methods for unconstrained and bound constrained minimization problems. The style of the book ... such cases the noise often introduces artificial minimizers. Gradient information, even if available, cannot expected...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- conveniently formulate and solve constrained norm minimization, entropy maximization, determinant maximization, and many other convex...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal free resolution, intersection, division, the radical...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- performance, documentation, and API consistency. It has minimal dependencies and is distributed under the simplified...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- CRAN mirror nearest to you to minimize network load...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- propose an algorithm for the problem of minimizing a quadratic function subject to an ellipsoidal ... second order necessary conditions for a minimizer of the objective function. Numerical results for GQTPAR...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is a C library which contains algorithms...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- three parameters, the universal use of minimally extended systems, and the computation of normal form...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- popular direct search method for multidimensional unconstrained minimization. Despite its widespread use, essentially no theoretical ... prove convergence to a minimizer for dimension 1, and various limited convergence results for dimension ... proved to converge to a minimizer for a more specialized class of convex functions...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- called a Trilinos package is minimal, and varies with each package...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- which a linear objective function is minimized subject to linear constraints over real- and integervalued...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- being actively developed, and maintenance and support minimal. We recommend using Otter/Mace2’s successor Prover9/Mace4...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- Toolbox™ provides functions for finding parameters that minimize or maximize objectives while satisfying constraints...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- hardware to solve much larger problems at minimal additional cost. Hundreds of sites around...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- methods on real-world data while spending minimal efforts on preprocessing and formatting...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- primary design goals were to require minimal information from the user, allow users to easily...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- topology optimization code for compliance minimization of statically loaded structures. The total number of Matlab...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- separable functions We consider the problem of minimizing a smooth objective function ... storage and computing time by using a minimization algorithm that exploits some special structure ... clustered eigenvalues at a minimizer x *, in which case conjugate gradient and limited memory variable...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- property which the popular method of minimizing weighted combinations of objective functions lacks. Further, this...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- flip. GSAT makes the change which minimizes the number of unsatisfied clauses...