- Referenced in 48 articles
- The program SolvOpt (Solver for local optimization problems...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 889 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 881 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CFSQP Version 2.5: A C Code for Solving...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- This Fortran software seeks the least value of...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 1066 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2127 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 829 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Minimizing multimodal functions of continuous variables with the...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- The SQPlab (pronounce S-Q-P-lab) software...