- Referenced in 707 articles
- cones are calculated via the Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose code...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- which collections of functionality (e.g. numerical methods, meshing, physical models, …) are each compiled into their...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- nonlinear functions must be smooth. Stable numerical methods are employed throughout. Features include...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- robotics and motion planning, mesh generation, numerical methods... More on the projects using CGAL...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- date coverage of bootstrap methods with numerous applied examples, together with the basic theory without ... Chapter 2 describes the properties of resampling methods for use with single samples from parametric...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- oriented MATLAB that extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- author and his group. Implicit filtering methods use finite difference approximations of the gradient, which ... chapters conclude with a numerical demonstration of the methods discussed in the respective chapter...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- standard method of conjugate gradients, but possesses more favorable numerical properties. Reliable stopping criteria ... FORTRAN implementation of the method, subroutine LSQR. Numerical tests are described comparing LSQR with several...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- water equations in spherical geometry. The numerical methods devised by the authors for solving shallow ... course, is to perfect a numerical method for climate modelling. The seven cases...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- book: The Immersed Interface Method -- Numerical Solutions of PDEs Involving Interfaces and Irregular Domains, Zhilin...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- methods. To be able to compare numerically different methods in the class, with different preconditioners ... provide such comparison for our LOBPCG method. Numerical results establish that our algorithm is practically ... preconditioner is used in both methods. We also show numerically that the LOBPCG method provides ... generalization of the LOBPCG method. Finally, direct numerical comparisons with the Jacobi-Davidson method show...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- information needed for the root-finding method. Numerical experiments on a comprehensive set of test...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- quality tetrahedral meshes aimed to support numerical methods and scientific computing. The problem of quality...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Volume-of-fluid (VOF) methods are popular for the direct numerical simulation of time-dependent ... multiple liquids. As in any numerical method, however, it has its weaknesses, namely, for flows...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- methods are reliable and powerful methods to compute numerically approximations to all isolated complex solutions ... features a great variety of root-counting methods among its tools. The outline...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- flows. A new and efficient direct numerical method for the simulation of particulate flows...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- hybridized discontinuous Galerkin (HDG) case study. Numerical methods for elliptic partial differential equations (PDEs) within ... linear system solvers make a numerical scheme for elliptic PDEs a good candidate for implementation ... pipeline for mapping an elliptic finite element method to the GPU and perform a case...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- give a brief review of numerical methods implemented in the widely used ZEUS code ... astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics (MHD). Extensions of the numerical methods to treat problems in nonideal...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Numerical methods in scientific computing. Vol. 1. ... In addition, a supplementary Web page contains three...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- ALEA - a python framework for spectral methods and low-rank approximations in uncertainty quantification. ALEA ... intended as a research framework for numerical methods in Uncertainty Quantification (UQ). Its emphasis lies ... methods; stochastic Galerkin FEM; adaptive numerical methods; tensor methods for UQ. Most of these areas...