- Referenced in 73 articles
- local search including neighborhoods, heuristics, and metaheuristics, the book presents the architecture and modeling...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- which fits into the variable neighborhood search metaheuristic framework and uses J-Means...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Java framework for developing multi-objective optimization metaheuristics...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- essential features of most local search metaheuristics, and their possible compositions. This allows the user ... expert user allowing the development of new metaheuristics, and its architecture fully supports the reuse...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- techniques, local optimization using descent methods and metaheuristics, and several search strategies. Package: Realpaver...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- reusable design of parallel and distributed metaheuristics (PDM). ParadisEO provides a broad range of features...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- POPMUSIC -- partial optimization metaheuristic under special intensification conditions. This article introduces POPMUSIC, a meta-heuristic ... applied to various combinatorial optimization problems. This metaheuristic is especially useful for designing heuristic methods...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- streams toward the sea, a population-based metaheuristic algorithm, the water cycle algorithm...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- design, implementation and analysis of metaheuristics for multiobjective optimization. It is based on a conceptual...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- scheduling. Ant colony optimization (ACO) is a metaheuristic approach to tackle hard combinatorial optimization problems...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- multiobjective domain. The result is a hybrid metaheuristic algorithm called Archive-Based hYbrid Scatter Search...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- JCell allows the user to implement any metaheuristic, so we would be glad...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- optimization problems, and may be also called ”metaheuristics”. They are also ranked among computational intelligence...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- describe the development and testing of a metaheuristic procedure, based on the scatter-search methodology...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- colony algorithm, a population-based metaheuristic, with a new local optimizer, an extension...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- were developed and used in a hybrid metaheuristic based on Simulated Annealing and Iterated Local...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- that provides reusable software components in the metaheuristics domain. After a brief introduction and overview ... analyze and model metaheuristics with special emphasis on commonalities and variabilities. The resulting model constitutes ... with respect to the interface between generic metaheuristic components and problem-specific complements). The framework...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- open-source software suite based on metaheuristics for global optimization in systems biology and bioinformatics ... optimization methods provide a robust methodology, and metaheuristics in particular have proven ... their utility, there is limited availability of metaheuristic tools. We present MEIGO ... wrapper of the R version), that implements metaheuristics capable of solving diverse problems arising...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- RAMP: a new metaheuristic framework for combinatorial optimization We propose a new metaheuristic framework embodied...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- state-of-the-art in multiobjective optimization metaheuristics. Simulation results on seven standard problems (ZDT6...