- Referenced in 394 articles
- medical imaging, robotics and motion planning, mesh generation, numerical methods... More on the projects using ... envelopes, Minkowski sums), mesh generation (2D Delaunay mesh generation and 3D surface and volume mesh ... generation, skin surfaces), geometry processing (surface mesh simplification, subdivision and parameterization, as well as estimation ... Finally, the Support Library offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting functions, as well...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- with hundreds of enrichment items, a mesh generator and mesh database are included. The salient...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and Delaunay Triangulator. Triangle generates exact Delaunay triangulations ... high-quality triangular meshes. The latter can be generated with no small or large angles...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- rules. The algorithms of the automatic mesh generator NETGEN are described. The domain is provided ... whole task of 3D mesh generation splits into four subproblems of special point calculation, edge ... following, surface meshing and finally volume mesh generation. Surface and volume mesh generation are based ... structure of the element generation rules. Several techniques of mesh optimization are tested and quality...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- features of the flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries Second-order in space...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Simple Mesh Generator in MATLAB. Creating a mesh is the first step in a wide...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator. TetGen is a C++ program for generating ... computing. The problem of quality tetrahedral mesh generation is challenged by many theoretical and practical ... audience are researchers or developers in mesh generation or other related areas. It describes ... refinement algorithm for adaptive quality tetrahedral mesh generation. Experimental examples as well as comparisons with...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- also be used in conjunction with mesh generation programs that have an option to output ... input the data generated from the mesh generation program...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- PolyMesher: a general-purpose mesh generator for polygonal elements written in Matlab. We present ... robust Matlab code for polygonal mesh generation that relies on an implicit description ... domain geometry. The mesh generator can provide, among other things, the input needed for finite ... main ingredients of the present mesh generator are the implicit description of the domain...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- problems. The package includes an initial mesh generator and several graphics packages. Support...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CUBIT Geometry and Mesh Generation Toolkit: For more than a decade, CUBIT has been ... broad research and development effort in mesh generation and geometry preparation at Sandia National Laboratories ... efforts to improve and discover new mesh generation algorithms, develop new tools for geometry cleanup...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- BAMG Bidimensional Anisotropic Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator with a build-in CAD engine ... provide a fast, light and user-friendly meshing tool with parametric input and advanced visualization...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- initial and boundary conditions and mesh generation have been written for internal combustion engine calculations...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid solvers and parallelization techniques ... general tools for the generation and manipulation of unstructured meshes in two and three space...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- contains Matlab code for several graph and mesh partitioning methods, including geometric, spectral, geometric spectral ... coordinate bisection. It also has routines to generate recursive multiway partitions, vertex separators, and nested ... some sample meshes and mesh generators. The toolbox contains a Matlab interface to Leland...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Neper: polycrystal generation and meshing. Neper is a software package for polycrystal generation and meshing...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- control, robotics, differential games, dynamic programming, mesh generation, stochastic differential equations, ﬁnancial mathematics, and veriﬁcation...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- automatic time-step control, a flexible mesh generator, extensive output capabilities, a variety of optional...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Robust Method for Molecular Surface Mesh Generation Using a Trace Technique. Qualified, stable, and efficient ... trace technique, and finally outputs a triangulated mesh. TMSmesh has a linear complexity with respect ... difficult for the existing methods for surface generation used in molecular ... visualization and geometry analysis. Moreover, the meshes generated by TMSmesh are successfully tested in boundary...