- Referenced in 31 articles
- support incremental development of specifications. Membership equational logic is an expressive version of equational logic...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Declarative debugging of rewriting logic specifications. Declarative debugging is a semi-automatic technique that starts ... through it to find the error. Membership equational logic (MEL) is an equational logic that ... state membership axioms characterizing the elements of a sort. Rewriting logic is a logic ... normal forms, and least sorts with the equational subset of rewriting logic, and rewrites...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Towards behavioral Maude: behavioral membership equational logic. How can algebraic and coalgebraic specifications be integrated ... hidden-sorted semantics.par Maude’s underlying equational logic, membership equational logic, generalizes and increases ... develop a hidden-sorted extension of membership equational logic, and give conditions under which theories...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- APL (named after the book A Programming Language...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Alloy: A new technology for software modelling. Alloy...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Stratego/XT is a language and toolset for program...