- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- SIMSCRIPT. A simulation programming language. SIMSCRIPT is a...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- MSLiP: A computer code for the multistage stochastic...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- TOMLAB is a general purpose development and modeling...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- MINLP World is a forum for discussion and...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...