- Referenced in 1 article
- choice of the matrix-valued covariance function. Based on earlier work on spline interpolation...
- Referenced in 3067 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 12983 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9109 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 3224 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- The package geoR provides functions for geostatistical data...
- Referenced in 1462 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2577 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- The FastICA package is a free (GPL) MATLAB...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- R package DiceKriging: Kriging methods for computer experiments...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- R package DiceOptim: Kriging-based optimization for computer...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- R package spam: SPArse Matrix: Set of functions...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- R package fields: Tools for spatial data. Fields...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- R package RandomFields: Simulation and Analysis of Random...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- R package gstat: spatial and spatio-temporal geostatistical...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Implicit application of polynomial filters in a k...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- HEALPix: A Framework for High-Resolution Discretization and...