- Referenced in 1 article
- amounts to lower-bounding a certain matrix permanent by summing over a subgroup...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- finalizer options allows to work with ’permanent’ files as well as creating/removing ’temporary’ ff files ... even with large datasets, for example virtual matrix transpose without touching a single byte...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- PADRE2, a Fortran precompiler yielding error estimates and...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Construction techniques for systematic SEC-DED codes with...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- lpSolve: Interface to Lp_solve v. 5.5 to...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- REDLOG is a package that extends the computer...