- Referenced in 1 article
- useful, with particular emphasis on matheuristics approaches. Then, we discuss a practical use case involving...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- VRPH is an open source C++ package for...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- J-MEANS: A new local search heuristic for...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...