- Referenced in 2888 articles
- data to be covered include mathematical formulas, graphs, references, methods of computation, and links ... technology of choice for presentation of mathematics in print but it is not well suited...
- Referenced in 1924 articles
- classes of mathematical objects and the installation of methods for computing specifically with them. Macaulay2...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- basic introduction to reduced basis (RB) methods for problems involving the repeated solution of partial ... book presents a general mathematical formulation of RB methods, analyzes their fundamental theoretical properties, discusses ... Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An introduction. The whole mathematical presentation is made...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- differentiation. Other methods can be derived based on the inherent mathematical properties of generalized complex ... real part of the number. These methods are capable of producing effectively exact derivative values...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- methods with numerous applied examples, together with the basic theory without emphasis on mathematical vigour ... Chapter 2 describes the properties of resampling methods for use with single samples from parametric...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards Book ”Newton Methods for Nonlinear Problems -- Affine...
MATLAB ODE suite
- Referenced in 414 articles
- MATLAB ODE suite. The paper presents mathematical and software developments that are the basis ... MATLAB, which influences the choice of methods and their implementation...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- extensively studied by the mathematics and numerical analysis communities, this method has received relatively little...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- object-oriented MATLAB that extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous ... solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system combines tools of Chebyshev expansions...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- Companion of the book: The Immersed Interface Method -- Numerical Solutions of PDEs Involving Interfaces ... Kazufumi Ito, SIAM Frontiers in Applied mathematics, 33, ISBN...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- difficult mathematical problem. Different methods have been proposed in the literature to test identifiability ... automatized software, requiring minimum prior knowledge of mathematical modelling and no in-depth understanding...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- homotopy analysis method (HAM). Unlike perturbation methods, the HAM has nothing to do with small/large ... suitable for researchers and postgraduates in applied mathematics, physics, nonlinear mechanics, finance and engineering...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- then be used to implement a mathematical method in an object oriented programming language. They...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Galerkin methods (finite and spectral element methods) in 1D, 2D And 3D to solve partial ... mathematical kernel solving easily problems using different techniques thus allowing testing and comparing methods ... wide range of numerical methods and techniques, - build mathematical software that follows closely the mathematical...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- machine for classification. Smoothing methods, extensively used for solving important mathematical programming problems and applications ... highest compared with four other methods as well as the fastest. On larger problems, SSVM...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- study of computer methods for solving mathematical problems either exactly or to prescribed accuracy. This ... from the text and references for the methods presented...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- weak backgrounds in mathematical statistics and a predisposition against likelihood-based methods stemming from prior...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- verified with existing simulation-based planning methods. This observation led to the implementation ... been to develop and implement mathematical optimization-based methods for checking realizability of stationary...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- state of the art mathematical and numerical methods. It serves both as a research...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- functional numerical implementation of the described mathematical method (developed in C++ and MATLAB). It allows...