- Referenced in 43 articles
- packet analysis, cosine-packet analysis and matching pursuit. The library is available free of charge...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- algorithm and the Mallat and Zhang ”matching pursuit” algorithm. With over 500 functions, S+WAVELETS...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Needell and Tropp’s compressive sampling matching pursuit (CoSaMP) algorithm from the sparse vector...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- compressed sensing algorithms, such as orthogonal matching pursuit (OMP), subspace pursuit (SP), iterative hard thresholding...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Algorithm 820: A flexible implementation of matching pursuit for Gabor functions on the interval ... best match the signal. The matching pursuit algorithm of Mallat and Zhang is such...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- WavBox 4.6 - A Software Toolbox for Wavelet Transforms...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...