- Referenced in 23 articles
- index up to 3 with constant mass matrix , namely problems in the form ... where M is a constant, possibly singular, matrix...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...