- Referenced in 677 articles
- based on different chapters of the book: market risk, credit risk, operational risk, risk-measurement...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- many $Z$ books already on the market, a significant novel feature is the integration...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- Matrix Market provides convenient access to a repository of test data for use in comparative ... requests to generate matrices at the Matrix Market and return them to your browser. Currently ... Demmel and Dongarra. The Matrix Market is a component of the NIST project on Tools...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- wide spectrum of applications in numerous market categories from gaming and entertainment to scientific...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- most powerful and versatile solver on the market, providing three state-of-the-art algorithms...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- packing used to stack oranges at the market. This repository contains the computer code...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- risk (VaR) is the standard measure of market risk used by financial institutions. Interpreting...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- With IBM’s entry into the market, VisiCalc was slow to respond, and when they ... greatly expanded hardware capabilities. Lotus’ solution was marketed as a three-in-one integrated solution ... With the acceptance of Windows 3.0, the market for desktop software grew even more. None...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- techniques and data to measure market risks in portfolios of fixed income instruments, equities, foreign...
MS SQL Server
- Referenced in 104 articles
- across a network (including the Internet). Microsoft markets at least a dozen different editions...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- WebSphere has been available to the general market since 1998. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- approach is similar to that taken in market risk management, where no attempt is made ... model the causes of market price movements. The CREDITRISK+ Model considers default rates as continuous...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- semiparametric modelling and the statistics of financial markets...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Teaching Bayesian statistics to marketing and business students. We discuss our experiences teaching Bayesian statistics...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- choice for scientists, engineers, social scientists, market research analysts and other data explorers in almost...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- econometric and time series analysis. Economic and market conditions, customer demographics, pricing and marketing activities...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- burden is allocated according to the market value of properties. Determining the market values ... goal programming in particular to estimate the market value of large numbers of residential properties...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- word processor application that had a dominant market share during the early- to mid-1980s ... standard for much of the word-processing market. As the computer market quickly became dominated...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- complexity. All with Red Hat®’s market-leading reputation for certification and support, ensuring your...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Offered in Kevin Dowd’s Book Measuring Market Risk. ’Kevin Dowd’s’ book Measuring Market ... parametric methods for measurement of market risk as well as backtesting risk measurement methods...