- Referenced in 19 articles
- MIRPLib -- a library of maritime inventory routing problem instances: survey, core model, and benchmark results ... class of deterministic single product Maritime Inventory Routing Problems (MIRPs), which we call deep ... interest in combined routing and inventory management problems in a maritime setting, no data sets ... maritime inventory routing gain maturity as an important and interesting class of planning problems...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- UG - Ubiquity Generator framework: UG is a generic...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Feasibility pump 2.0. Finding a feasible solution of...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- PORTA is a collection of routines for analyzing...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- LEMON – an Open Source C++ Graph Template Library...
- Referenced in 1128 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- ParaSCIP: A Parallel Extension of SCIP. Mixed integer...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- MineLib: a library of open pit mining problems...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- The irace Package: Iterated Race for Automatic Algorithm...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...