- Referenced in 1905 articles
- distributed version control and source code management (SCM) functionality of Git as well as adding ... such as bug tracking, feature requests, task management, and wikis for every project. GitHub...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- formal proof management system. It provides a formal language to write mathematical definitions, executable algorithms...
- Referenced in 1697 articles
- dynamic type system and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive standard library...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- language Code to Examine Quantitative Risk Management Concepts. This package is designed to accompany ... book Quantitative Risk Management: Concepts, Techniques and Tools by Alexander J. McNeil, Rudiger Frey ... textbook for courses in quantitative risk management (QRM) aimed at advanced undergraduate or graduate students ... risk, risk-measurement and aggregation concepts, risk-management techniques for financial econometricians. Material from various...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. Stata is not sold ... multiple imputation, contour plots, automatic memory management, importing and exporting of Excel files, and more...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- occurs frequently in Financial applications e.g. portfolio management, Supply chain management, Analog chip design, Forestry ... farming, Medical and hospital management, Power supply and network planning, Logistics, TV commercial scheduling, Structural...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- graphs). We provide software for accessing and managing the Collection, from MATLAB, Mathematica, Fortran...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- models and examine solutions, while the computer manages communication with an appropriate solver. AMPL...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- allows researchers in the social sciences, management sciences, behavioral sciences, biological sciences, educational sciences...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- functionality, we review aspects of project management and historical development decisions that likely...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- libraries for resource monitoring, discovery, and management, plus security and file management. In addition...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly popular management tool. Questions about it have cropped...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- Oracle Database is an object-relational database management system...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- problems, facilities are provided to build and manage a database of this information. There...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- standard language interface of Risa. - Memory Manager Risa employs, as its memory management component ... memory manager), a free software distributed by Boehm (gc-6.1alpha5). It is proposed ... Boehm and his colleagues. The memory manager has a memory allocator which automatically reclaims garbages ... necessary memories through the memory manager. - Asir Asir is a standard language interface of Risa...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- optimization of software; this style of library management has been created in order to allow...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- dBASE) was one of the first database management systems for microcomputers, and the most successful...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Application Development: Increase Scilab native functionalities and manage data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- method of clause database management. We experimentally compare BerkMin with Chaff, the leader among resolution...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- system, automated mailing, pdf output, experimenter rights management...