- Referenced in 31 articles
- pSuc-Lys: predict lysine succinylation sites in proteins with PseAAC and ensemble random forest approach ... post-translational modifications (PTMs), protein lysine succinylation is important in regulating varieties of biological processes...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- iSuc-PseOpt: Identifying lysine succinylation sites in proteins by incorporating sequence-coupling effects into pseudo ... residue of a protein molecule. Lysine succinylation plays an important role in orchestrating various biological...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- prediction tool via enhanced characteristic strategy. Lysine succinylation orchestrates a variety of biological processes. Annotation ... which is constructed to predict the lysine succinylation sites based on two major categories...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- namely, the modification occurring at lysine (K), can be usually accommodated with many different types ... such as ’acetylation’, ’crotonylation’, ’methylation’ and ’succinylation’. Now we are facing an interesting challenge: given...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Nuc-PLoc: A new web-server for predicting...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- repDNA: a Python package to generate various modes...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Wenxiang: a web-server for drawing wenxiang diagrams...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ProtIdent: A web server for identifying proteases and...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Cd-hit: a fast program for clustering and...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- Gapped BLAST and PSI-BLAST: a new generation...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- Basic Local Alignment Search Tool. BLAST finds regions...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- MultiP-SChlo: multi-label protein subchloroplast localization prediction...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- UniProt: a hub for protein information. UniProt is...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- propy: a tool to generate various modes of...