- Referenced in 50 articles
- conditions in 2D with lowest-order Raviart-Thomas mixed finite elements is realized in three ... basis functions for the lowest order Raviart-Thomas finite elements. The third ansatz (CRmfem) utilizes...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- typical linear systems arising from deterministic finite element discretizations of two important PDE applications: (variable ... flow, discretization is with the lowest order Raviart-Thomas mixed approximation method. The package...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ADCIRC is a system of computer programs for...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- iFEM: an innovative finite element methods package in...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- MODFLOW is the USGS’s three-dimensional (3D...
- Referenced in 1 article
- MODFLOW-2000, THE U.S. GEOLOGICAL SURVEY MODULAR GROUND...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- USGS Ground-Water Software: MODular three-dimensional finite...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Remarks around 50 lines of Matlab: short finite...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- LSUN: Construction of a Large-scale Image Dataset...