- Referenced in 3 articles
- Lower bound limit analysis by BEM: convex optimization problem and incremental approach. The lower bound ... elements) of the discretized system. The analysis is performed in a canonical form...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- technique in unsupervised data analysis. Two of its major limitations are scalability and generalization ... dimension theory to derive a lower bound on the size of SpectralNet. State...
- Referenced in 1 article
- that focuses on the upper and lower extreme bounds of regression coefficients, as well ... mutually exclusive variables, and can restrict the analysis to coefficients from regression models that yield ... variance inflation factor within a prespecified limit...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3190 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1924 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3344 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...