- Referenced in 34 articles
- matrix by the product of two low-rank nonnegative matrix factors. It has been widely ... mining. Traditional NMF solvers include the multiplicative update rule (MUR), the projected gradient method...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- desirable to track the low-rank structure as the graph evolves over time, efficiently ... redundant columns). Additionally, we propose an efficient update algorithm for dynamic, time-evolving graphs, Colibri...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- present a software package called Parallel Low-rank Approximation with Nonnegativity Constraints, which implements ... order), algorithm (e.g., from multiplicative updating techniques to alternating direction method of multipliers), and architecture...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...