- Referenced in 32 articles
- Preconditioned low-rank methods for high-dimensional elliptic PDE eigenvalue problems. We consider elliptic ... eigenvalue problems on a tensorized domain, discretized such that the resulting matrix eigenvalue problem ... desired solution vector x in a low-rank tensor format. In this paper ... hierarchical Tucker decomposition to develop a low-rank variant of LOBPCG, a classical preconditioned eigenvalue...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- expansions, Gaussian process modelling, a.k.a. Kriging, low-rank tensor approximations), rare event estimation (structural reliability...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Cross: efficient low-rank tensor completion. The completion of tensors, or high-order arrays, attracts ... article, we propose a framework for low-rank tensor completion via a novel tensor measurement ... show that a third-order tensor of Tucker rank ... recovery error over certain classes of low-rank tensors for the proposed procedure. The results...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- python framework for spectral methods and low-rank approximations in uncertainty quantification. ALEA is intended ... methods; stochastic Galerkin FEM; adaptive numerical methods; tensor methods for UQ. Most of these areas...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Block tensor train decomposition for missing data estimation. We propose a method for imputation ... scale matrix data based on a low-rank tensor approximation technique called the block tensor ... matrices is performed based on a low-rank BTT decomposition, by which storage and time ... large-scale data matrices admitting a low-rank tensor structure. An iterative soft-thresholding algorithm...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- generalization of the low-rank decomposition from matrices to tensors (=multidimensional arrays...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- based on treating the data as a tensor, i.e., a multidimensional array, and computing ... result is a low-rank approximation of the original tensor-structured data. Compression efficiency...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...