- Referenced in 53 articles
- linear models, cumulative link models, Cox models, loglinear models, and general maximum pseudolikelihood estimation...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Rcapture: Loglinear Models for Capture-Recapture in R. This article introduces Rcapture, an R package ... applies between periods. Most models in Rcapture have a loglinear form; they are fitted ... parameters of interest are derived from the loglinear parameter estimates; their variances are obtained ... provision of several new options for modeling capture probabilities heterogeneity between animals in both closed...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- package prefmod: Utilities to fit paired comparison models for preferences. Generates design matrix for analysing ... using a loglinear approach. Fits loglinear Bradley-Terry model (LLBT) exploting an eliminate feature. Computes...
- Referenced in 1 article
- these models in a loglinear model using glm or in a multinomial logistic model using...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- mediation: R Package for Causal Mediation Analysis , mediation...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- LIMDEP Version 10 is an integrated statistical package...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Statisticians and investigators access the widest offering of...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- M–SURGE: new software specifically designed for multistate...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- BMDP is a statistical package developed in 1965...