- Referenced in 666 articles
- language and system supporting both equational and rewriting logic specification and programming for a wide...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Logic Programming and Deductive Database system for Unix and Windows. XSB Prolog. It is being...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- efficiency far in excess of existing logic programming systems, and close to conventional programming systems...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- prove properties of deductive systems such as programming languages and logics. Large research projects using ... assembly language, a foundational proof-carrying-code system, and a type safety proof for Standard...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- system, focusing on three important contributions to the logic programming community. First, it describes ... efficient Prolog engine. Second, most logic programming systems have a rather limited indexing algorithm ... parallelism and tabling in a single logic programming system...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming (ASP) implementation based on the stable model semantics ... normal logic programs. The basic idea of ASP is to encode the constraints...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- solvers) is a system for computing answer sets of a logic program by using...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- history. The original LCF system was a proof-checking program developed at Stanford University ... proof assistant for higher order logic originally developed for reasoning about hardware.2 The multi-faceted ... programming language underlying it and the innovative polymorphic type system used both ... logics. Code Milner wrote is still in use today, and the design of the hardware...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- program specification and proof system based on order sorted equational logic. It has been successfully ... first language to implement parameterized programming and its module system influenced the designs...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Aleph). Aleph is an Inductive Logic Programming (ILP) system. This manual is not intended ... Raedt (1994), Inductive Logic Programming: Theory and Methods, Jnl. Logic Programming ... functionality of several other ILP systems. Some of these of relevance to Aleph are: CProgol...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- deduction system Otter is designed to prove theorems stated in first-order logic with equality ... equational programming system. Otter is a fourth-generation Argonne National Laboratory deduction system whose ancestors ... research in abstract algebra and formal logic. Otter and its predecessors have been used...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- system that computes answer sets for either disjunctive logic programs or logic programs containing choice ... models of the logic program -- possible solutions, in case of disjunctive programs SAT solver zChaff ... verifying the minimality of found models. The system Cmodels is based on the relation between ... completion semantics for logic programs. For big class of programs called tight, the answer...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- actions (University of Texas, 1997). Now the system is being maintained by Texas Action Group ... CCalc is related to default logic and logic programming. Computationally, CCalc uses ideas of satisfiability...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- deductive database system, based on disjunctive logic programming, which offers front-ends to several advanced ... Technology). The system supports a language based on a logical formalisms with a very high ... expressive power so that programs are able to represent relevant practical problems in presence ... contradictory knowledge. The first release of the system became available in 1997, after several years...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- programming. Logic Programming offers great potential for implicit parallelism, thus allowing parallel systems to often ... resolution -- often limits the potential of the logic programming paradigm. The past years have therefore ... parallel tabling engine for logic programming systems. OPTYap builds on Yap’s efficient sequential Prolog ... applying or-parallelism and tabling to logic programs the range of applications for Logic Programming...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Induction of logic programs: FOIL and related systems. FOIL is a first-order learning system...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Programming multi-agent systems in AgentSpeak using Jason. Jason is an Open Source interpreter ... extended version of AgentSpeak -- a logic-based agent-oriented programming language -- written in Java ... enables users to build complex multi-agent systems that are capable of operating in environments...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- been used under the name ETPS in logic courses at Carnegie Mellon for a number ... some complete examples) and playing with the system. The student using ETPS issues commands ... program thus allows students to concentrate on the essential logical problems underlying the proofs ... Peter B. Andrews, An Introduction to Mathematical Logic and Type Theory: To Truth Through Proof...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- industrial software systems. Its distinguishing characteristics lie in the way it applies logical reasoning ... constraint-based programming language may lead to an elegant and concise implementation of a practical ... investigation. Using a Prolog system together with Constraint Logic Programming extensions as the implementation platform...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- algorithm integrates the well-known inductive logic programming system FOIL with kernel methods. The feature...