- Referenced in 63 articles
- foam, thermo-elastic-plastic, and linear viscoelastic material models are implemented. Nearly incompressible behavior that ... element formulation to preclude mesh lock-ups and the associated anomalous stress states. Variable node...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- contact dynamics, multibody systems dynamics or granular materials). Switched Electrical Circuit such as electrical circuits ... piecewise linear components: power converter, rectifier, Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) or Analog-to-Digital converter...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Automatic generation of finite-element code by simultaneous...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- TRIC is a simple but sophisticated 3-node...