- Referenced in 2 articles
- spacetime. Time-integration is performed adopting local timestep constraints for each cell individually, solving...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- NIRVANA is a C code for astrophysical fluid...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- SPIKE: A parallel environment for solving banded linear...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- NCMND minimizes a smooth nonlinear function of n...