- Referenced in 27 articles
- communication and synchronization; network delays and instabilities may locally result in much waiting and even ... local control structures allow local computation to adapt to network instability. Object variables are typed...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- general instability, panel instability with either stringers or rings smeared out, local skin buckling, local...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Numerical studies of edge localized instabilities in tokamaks. A new computational tool, edge localized instabilities ... tokamak plasmas. Such instabilities may be responsible for the edge localized modes observed in high...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- solved on an unstructured grid that supports local adaptive mesh refinement using a fully threaded ... magnetorotational instability in Kerr black hole spacetimes.Cosmos++: relativistic magnetohydrodynamics on unstructured grids with local adaptive...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- finite elements permits to localize the interface precisely, without introducing any artificial parameters like ... dynamics, bifurcating jet flow and Rayleigh–Taylor instability are presented to validate the computational method...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- performs a parallel mesh refinement/coarsening procedure. Utilizing local mesh modification operators, element sizes are adjusted ... methodology. The annular flow simulation captured the instabilities that generate both the ripple and roll...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- improve further, particularly to overcome the instability due to variable illuminations, expressions, poses and accessories ... performed using PCA(Principal Component Analysis), LFA (Local Feature Analysis) and correlation matching algorithms...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- code (GKW) for the simulation of micro instabilities and turbulence in magnetic confinement plasmas ... gyro-kinetic simulation code in the local limit: kinetic electrons, electromagnetic effects, collisions, full general...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- instability associated with closed channels. It can also solve coupled-channel problems for non-local...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Locally Recursive non-Locally Asynchronous (LRnLA) algorithms as the base for a program code. This ... applicability of the CFHALL to plasma instability simulation is demonstrated on the example of weibel...
- Referenced in 1 article
- SUPG still leads to localized numerical wiggles in the vicinity of sharp solution gradients, which ... solution-gradients as opposed to the numerical instability of SUPG in such regions...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...