- Referenced in 1317 articles
- localizations thereof, or quotient rings with respect to an ideal. SINGULAR features fast and general...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Representation for Local Image Descriptors Stable local feature detection and representation is a fundamental component ... This paper examines (and improves upon) the local image descriptor used by SIFT. Like SIFT ... aspects of the image gradient in the feature point’s neighborhood; however, instead of using ... experiments demonstrate that the PCA-based local descriptors are more distinctive, more robust to image...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- characterized by the following features: (1) Fluid surfaces are represented locally for each mixed- fluid...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- discriminant scheme that can extract local features of the time series, is consistent ... discriminant scheme based on the SLEX (smooth localized complex exponential) library. The SLEX library forms ... library has the ability to extract local spectral features of the time series. The first...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- general tool for the development of local search algorithms in C++. The basic idea ... capture the essential features of most local search metaheuristics, and their possible compositions. This allows...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- protein amino acid sequences into numerical localization features; based on sorting signals, amino acid composition ... known localization with the most similar localization features to the query, and (ii) tables with ... detailed information about individual localization features. For convenience, sequence alignments of the query to similar...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- input data, including new features, new classes, etc., through local element tuning. New fuzzy rules...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- cloud, and HPC systems; scalable: supports locality-oriented features for distributed memory systems; open-source...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- broad range of features including evolutionary algorithms (EA), local searches (LS), the most common parallel...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- sequence alignment. The program combines local and global alignment features and can therefore be applied...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- image mainly according to its low-level features. Specifically, the phase congruency (PC), which ... significance of a local structure, is used as the primary feature in FSIM. Considering that ... feature in FSIM. PC and GM play complementary roles in characterizing the image local quality...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- operator for evolutionary algorithms based on population features. We propose a crossover operator for evolutionary ... operator takes into account the localization and dispersion features of the best individuals...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- mesh database are included. The salient features of the programme are: flexibility in the integration ... fracture mechanics for hundreds of cracks with local near-tip refinement, and crack propagation...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- novel feature vector, the so-called ’pseudo dinucleotide composition’ (PseDNC), into which six local...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- presented here is Locally Grid Based tracking, which combines the best features of two previous...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- ftnonpar: Features and Strings for Nonparametric Regression. The package contains R-functions to perform ... Davies, P. L. and Kovac, A. (2001) Local Extremes, Runs, Strings and Multiresolution (with discussion ... Kovac, A. (2006) Smooth functions and local extreme values. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis ... taut strings Davies, P. L. (1995) Data features. Statistica Neerlandica...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- time-dependent analytic solutions and exhibit localized flow features, including the 2D Burgers equation with...
- Referenced in 592 articles
- method is studied in chapter 4. A local convergence analysis is provided and implementation details ... noisy functions is a unique feature of this book. Matlab implementations of all algorithms discussed...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- calculates three nucleic acid composition features describing the local sequence information by means of kmers...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- using PCA(Principal Component Analysis), LFA (Local Feature Analysis) and correlation matching algorithms...