- Referenced in 3 articles
- fluid free surface capturing solver for the Euler or Navier-Stokes equations. The free surface ... including a collapsing water column inundating an obstruction, water sloshing in a tank, waves ... necessity to re-mesh globally or even locally. The method extends naturally...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1422 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2352 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Bertini for Macaulay2. Numerical algebraic geometry is the...
- Referenced in 1 article
- EDPolytope: A Package to Compute the Euclidean Distance...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- ecdata Elliptic Curve Data. This is a repository...