- Referenced in 305 articles
- chapter (69 pages) introduces interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list ... results and it provides techniques to transform linear interval equations into ones which might have...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- full-rank linear least squares problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations, orthogonal transformation routines, reductions...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- Sketchpad to construct and transform geometric shapes and functions—from linear to trigonometric—promoting deep...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- analysis which is based on a linear transformations between the latent space and the data ... paper we introduce a form of non-linear latent variable model called the Generative Topographic...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- includes highly vectorized and threaded Linear Algebra, Fast Fourier Transforms (FFT), Vector Math and Statistics...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Fourier transform, or of any other linear transform. Due to the loss of the Fourier ... Fourier transform (or other linear transform) magnitude which we refer to as GESPAR: GrEedy Sparse...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- integration, Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear equations, polynomials, and sets...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- functions. It also implements continuous analogues of linear algebra notions like the QR decomposition ... combines tools of Chebyshev expansions, fast Fourier transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Faster than the fast Legendre transform, the linear-time Legendre transform. An algorithm is proposed ... Legendre-Fenchel transform u∗(s)=supx[⟨s,x⟩−u(x)] with a linear-time complexity...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- linear equations and inequalities. The name PORTA is an abbreviation for POlyhedron Representation Transformation Algorithm ... basic function ’traf’. This function performs a transformation from one of the two representations ... Fourier - Motzkin elimination algorithm which projects a linear system on subspaces xi = 0. This projection...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- equation L(z) = b directly from linear transformation L even if it is rank-deficient ... manipulations, solving linear equations directly from linear transformations, and solving nonlinear least squares problem with...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- possibly after some transformation) of the GPM with polynomial data.The approach is similar to that ... hierarchy of semidefinite programming (SDP), or linear matrix inequality (LMI) relaxations of the GPM, whose...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- acronym for Relative Spectral Transform - Perceptual Linear Prediction. PLP was originally proposed by Hynek Hermansky...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- μCRL specification can be automatically transformed into a linear process operator (LPO). All other tools...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- convex polyhedron given by a system of linear inequalities ... handling the dual (reverse) problem without any transformation of data. The dual problem is known ... hull problem which is to obtain a linear inequality representation of a convex polyhedron given...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- linear system in a simple format and Aztec will perform the necessary transformations...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- model. For this purpose, a non-linear deterministic transformation of the data is learned that ... ability to learn complex non-linear transformations, via a composition of simple building blocks, each...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- different ring with a different linear transformation for encryption and decryption. In particular, it operates ... improved efficiency of the linear transformation in MaTRU leads to respectable speed improvements...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- existing algorithms: The Linear-time Legendre Transform (LLT) and the Parabolic Envelope (PE) algorithms ... complexity to linear time by using either the equivalence with Fast Legendre Transform algorithms...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- algorithm to generate Büchi automata from Linear Time Logic (LTL) formulae. This algorithm generates ... weak alternating co-Büchi automaton and then transforms it into a Büchi automaton, using...