- Referenced in 347 articles
- mathematical programming. It includes the following solvers: linear programming solver (LP), quadratic programming solver ... constrained programming solver (QCP), mixed-integer linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming solver...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that may be used...
- Referenced in 519 articles
- versatile testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains a collection...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric linear systems The presented method is a combination ... this combination is a competitive solver for nonsymmetric linear systems, at least for problems that...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- matrix search framework and a solver for linear and quadratic programs. It further offers interfaces...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... while satisfying constraints. The toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- easy incorporation of user-supplied linear solvers and preconditioners. The main numerical operations performed...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems ... change from one solver to another, and can even convert from linear to nonlinear with...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- also solvers for systems given in linearly implicit form, A(t,y) dy/dt ... solvers use general sparse matrix solvers for the linear systems that arise. Two others...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- included with the library to provide linear solver support on serial machines. An optional interface...
- Referenced in 1319 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have emerged as powerful design tools in areas ... state-of-the-art interior-point LMI solvers. While these solvers are significantly faster than...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- CVODE is a solver for stiff and nonstiff ordinary differential equation (ODE) systems (initial value ... cases of a direct linear solver (dense or banded), the Newton iteration is a Modified ... using a Krylov method as the linear solver, the iteration is an Inexact Newton iteration ... parallel NVECTOR module) only the Krylov linear solvers are available. An approximate diagonal Jacobian option...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- object-oriented design of iterative solvers for linear systems of equations. Special attention is paid...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- preconditioned iterative solvers for the discrete linear equation systems that arise in incompressible flow modelling...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- employes several algebraic multilevel solvers for the resulting systems of linear equations. PLTMG provides ... adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver are also provided. PLTMG is provided...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- library of iterative solvers for general sparse linear systems of equations. ITSOL can be viewed ... automatic block detection) ARMS (Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solvers -- includes actually several methods - In particular...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- high-performance serial and parallel sparse linear solver. Watson Sparse Matrix Package (WSMP ... algorithms for efficiently solving large systems of linear equations whose coefficient matrices are sparse. This ... multiprocessor environment, or as a scalable parallel solver in a message-passing environment, where each...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- SoPlex is a Linear Programming (LP) solver based on the revised simplex algorithm. It features...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- package is intended for solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming ... application program interface (API), stand-alone LP/MIP solver...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete ... computer manages communication with an appropriate solver. AMPL’s flexibility and convenience render it ideal...