- Referenced in 727 articles
- mathematical programming. It includes the following solvers: linear programming solver (LP), quadratic programming solver ... constrained programming solver (QCP), mixed-integer linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming solver...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that may be used...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- versatile testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains a collection...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric linear systems. The presented method is a combination ... this combination is a competitive solver for nonsymmetric linear systems, at least for problems that...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- easy incorporation of user-supplied linear solvers and preconditioners. The main numerical operations performed...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- matrix search framework and a solver for linear and quadratic programs. It further offers interfaces...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... while satisfying constraints. The toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic...
- Referenced in 881 articles
- System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems ... change from one solver to another, and can even convert from linear to nonlinear with...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- also solvers for systems given in linearly implicit form, A(t,y) dy/dt ... solvers use general sparse matrix solvers for the linear systems that arise. Two others...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- included with the library to provide linear solver support on serial machines. An optional interface...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- well as linear and non-linear solvers, are provided by PETSc...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- CVODE is a solver for stiff and nonstiff ordinary differential equation (ODE) systems (initial value ... cases of a direct linear solver (dense or banded), the Newton iteration is a Modified ... using a Krylov method as the linear solver, the iteration is an Inexact Newton iteration ... parallel NVECTOR module) only the Krylov linear solvers are available. An approximate diagonal Jacobian option...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- preconditioned iterative solvers for the discrete linear equation systems that arise in incompressible flow modelling...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have emerged as powerful design tools in areas ... state-of-the-art interior-point LMI solvers. While these solvers are significantly faster than...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- object-oriented design of iterative solvers for linear systems of equations. Special attention is paid...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Interconnecting (IETI) method, which combines the advanced solver design of FETI with the exact geometry ... classes of simple model problems (Poisson and linearized elasticity) and discuss the coupling ... suitable preconditioner for the iterative linear solver used for the interface problem. We report several...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- parallelization techniques developed for the linear system solvers make a numerical scheme for elliptic PDEs...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- employes several algebraic multilevel solvers for the resulting systems of linear equations. PLTMG provides ... adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver are also provided. PLTMG is provided...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- library of iterative solvers for general sparse linear systems of equations. ITSOL can be viewed ... automatic block detection) ARMS (Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solvers -- includes actually several methods - In particular...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- number of standard problem types, including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs ... well, with an appropriate integer-capable solver...