- Referenced in 2583 articles
- related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly or quadratically constrained optimization problems where the objective ... optimized can be expressed as a linear function or a convex quadratic function. The variables...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- versatile testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains a collection ... manipulated to provide tools suitable for testing optimization packages. Ready-to-use interfaces to existing...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete or continuous variables...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems. The system is especially ... another, and can even convert from linear to nonlinear with little trouble...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- solving mathematical optimization problems. Some examples of problems MOSEK can solve are linear programs, quadratic ... strengths of the linear and conic optimizers in MOSEK, then MOSEK is currently employed widely...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization, and nonlinear least squares...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- solving optimization problems over symmetric cones, i.e. it allows not only for linear constraints...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular ... innermost loops. These block operations can be optimized for each architecture to account ... fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented ... performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- solves costly box-bounded global optimization problems with additional linear, nonlinear and integer constraints...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- design, analysis and deployment of optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency ... field of computational geometry and multi-parametric optimization. The toolbox offers a broad spectrum ... accessible format: starting from different performance objectives (linear, quadratic, minimum time) to the handling ... constraints, or create custom objective functions. Resulting optimal control laws can either be embedded into...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate...
- Referenced in 1429 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have emerged as powerful design tools in areas ... solvers are significantly faster than classical convex optimization algorithms, it should be kept in mind...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- Mathematical Programming Solver. The Gurobi Optimizer is a state-of-the-art solver for mathematical ... programming. It includes the following solvers: linear programming solver (LP), quadratic programming solver (QP), quadratically ... constrained programming solver (QCP), mixed-integer linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming solver ... solver (MIQCP). The solvers in the Gurobi Optimizer were designed from the ground...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- algorithm-based program for constrained and unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system aims ... input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- needed to perform the optimization. These function evaluations can be linear or nonlinear functions ... linear structural finite element simulation. Very little formal knowledge of optimization techniques is needed ... handle constrained, unconstrained, linear and non-linear optimization problems and can automatically calculate finite difference...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- needed for finite element and optimization codes that use linear convex polygons. In topology optimization...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- free MATLAB toolbox for rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package initially aimed ... significantly. YALMIP 3 can be used for linear programming, quadratic programming, second order cone programming...