- Referenced in 20 articles
- pseudo) cross variograms, fit valid linear models of coregionalization (S extension only), and calculate...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- addition this program can fit linear models of coregionalization that are licit and positive semi...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- The package geoR provides functions for geostatistical data...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1368 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- MLwiN is a statistical software package for fitting...
- Referenced in 813 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- geoRglm: geoRglm - a package for generalised linear spatial...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- The program gllamm runs in the statistical package...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- R package DiceKriging: Kriging methods for computer experiments...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- R package DiceOptim: Kriging-based optimization for computer...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- R package spam: SPArse Matrix: Set of functions...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- R package fields: Tools for spatial data. Fields...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- R package RandomFields: Simulation and Analysis of Random...