- Referenced in 1626 articles
- solving systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- routines for solving systems of linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems. The goals ... solution of dense, band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement ... Cholesky factorization, matrix inversion, full-rank linear least squares problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- analyze and solve linear equations and linear least-squares problems. The package solves linear systems ... indefinite, symmetric positive definite, triangular, and tridiagonal square. In addition, the package computes ... rectangular matrices and applies them to least-squares problems. LINPACK uses column-oriented algorithms...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least Squares Problems. An iterative method is given...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- generation software and services, from linear systems, least squares, and eigenvalue computations in a wide ... Statistical Software which has focus areas in linear algebra, special functions and statistics...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- solving linear systems of equations and linear least squares problems, in particular for systems with...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- problems, including systems of linear equations, linear least squares problems, eigenvalue problems, and singular value...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization, and nonlinear least squares...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- analysis. Total least squares (TLS) is one of the several linear parameter estimation techniques that...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- presented for solving linear systems Ax=b and least-squares problems...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- time models, ordinary linear models, the Buckley-James model, generalized least squares for serially...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- through the bootstrap. We consider the least-square linear regression problem with regularization...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- routine for sparse QR factorization. Sparse linear least squares problems are instead solved ... methods for the solution of sparse linear least squares problems and compare these with...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- combination of the CGS algorithm (a “squared” conjugate gradient method) with a preconditioning called ILLU ... competitive solver for nonsymmetric linear systems, at least for problems that are not too large...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- large sparse systems of linear equations and large sparse least squares problems...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- QPOPT: Fortran package for constrained linear least-squares and convex quadratic programming. QPOPT ... minimizing a general quadratic function subject to linear constraints and simple upper and lower bounds...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- symmetric and Hermitian linear equations and least-squares problems. We describe algorithm MINRES ... solving symmetric or Hermitian linear systems or least-squares problems. If the system is singular...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- identification routines: three least squares based approaches, a method based on linear programming, a maximum...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- penalised) least squares estimates or regression trees as base-learners for fitting generalized linear, additive...