- Referenced in 63 articles
- resistance against differential and linear cryptanalysis. However, after the initial design a dedicated attack...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- against known attacks, such as differential cryptanalysis, linear cryptanalysis, impossible differential cryptanalysis and related...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- provable security against differential and linear cryptanalysis, and moreover they realize high speed encryption...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- cipher is resistant against differential and linear cryptanalysis after a small number of rounds...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- that FOX is immune to linear and differential cryptanalysis, and we discuss its security towards...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- results on the differential and linear cryptanalysis bounds for the generalized PRESENT when the block...
- Referenced in 1 article
- DLCT: a new tool for differential-linear cryptanalysis Differential cryptanalysis and linear cryptanalysis ... cryptanalysis of block ciphers. In 1994, Langford and Hellman introduced the differential-linear (DL) attack...
Sage S-box MILP toolkit
- Referenced in 2 articles
- security of cryptographic ciphers against linear and differential cryptanalysis. The toolkit generates a Mixed-Integer...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- iterating a set of coupled non-linear functions. Rabbit is characterized by a high performance ... particular, correlation analysis and algebraic investigations. The cryptanalysis of Rabbit did not reveal an attack...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- closely related, a major breakthrough in cryptanalysis tackling one of those problems could render ... alternative security assumption that decoding unknown linear binary codes is NP-complete. In this work...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- research community in construction and cryptanalysis since its publication, to push the design ... known weakness of PRESENT with regards to linear hulls. GIFT is a very simple ... with regards to state-of-the-art cryptanalysis, and we provide strong bounds with regards...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- algorithm to build complex non-linear differential characteristics for ARX constructions, that we applied ... assess the security those functions against differential cryptanalysis. Our tools are publicly available from...
- Referenced in 1 article
- characteristic enables PIPO to thwart differential and linear attacks with fewer rounds. The security ... with regards to state-of-the-art cryptanalysis...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...