- Referenced in 47 articles
- called relevant transformation of the inputs network approach (RETINA). It is designed to embody flexibility ... Hendry. We point out similarities, differences, and complementarities of the two methods. In an example ... sample over the usual linear regression model and over some models like PcGets. Thus, both...
- Referenced in 1 article
- that subsumes systems of linear equations, linear complementarity problems and optimality conditions for quadratic programs ... paper describes PathAVI, a structure-preserving pivotal approach, that can efficiently process (solve or determine ... large scale setting using existing sparse linear algebra and linear programming techniques without employing ... approach by comparison to the Path solver used on a complementarity reformulation...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- linear constraints together with additional linear complementarity constraints. This class has emerged as a modeling ... involving equilibrium constraints. The presence of the complementarity constraints results in a nonconvex optimization problem ... optimization problems, where we branch directly on complementarities. We develop branching rules and feasibility recovery ... routines. The computational results show that our approach is a strong alternative to constructing...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- least-squares term. In this case, q-linear convergence rates can be shown as long ... Hessian is full rank, or a strict complementarity condition holds. In order to obtain good ... iterations should be augmented with a continuation approach. In brief, the continuation approach consists...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...