- Referenced in 835 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value ... performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed ... matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand sides. Because...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- solution of a system of linear algebraic equations with a non-singular n×n matrix...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- library for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, including systems of linear equations, linear least...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG employes several algebraic multilevel solvers for the resulting systems of linear equations. PLTMG provides...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- collection of algorithms and a software system in object-oriented MATLAB that extends familiar powerful ... also implements continuous analogues of linear algebra notions like the QR decomposition ... differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system combines tools of Chebyshev expansions, fast Fourier...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- basic statistical and linear algebra functions. A portable window system interface forms the basis ... system, the X window system, and Microsoft Windows. A prototype-based object-oriented programming system ... system and to allow it to be customized and adapted. The object-oriented programming system ... basis for statistical model representations, such as linear and nonlinear regression models and generalized linear...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner. Driven by the need to solve linear systems arising ... been a recent resurgence of interest in algebraic multigrid (AMG). AMG is attractive in that...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- iterative algorithms, for solving large systems of linear algebraic equations with sparse coefficient matrices...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Linear Control Systems over Ore Algebras. OreModules is a Maple implementation of algorithms which compute ... modules (ext), resolutions and other algebraic objects for linear systems of differential equations, time-delay...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers ... Both libraries contain routines for solving systems of linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- linear algebra. Matrices as well as matrix generation software and services, from linear systems, least ... Software which has focus areas in linear algebra, special functions and statistics...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- computations in systems and control theory. Based on numerical linear algebra routines from BLAS ... design and analysis of control systems. The basic ideas behind the library are: 1. usefulness...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- allows one to handle large systems without linear algebra problems usually encountered with implicit methods...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- multigrid method. This method solves algebraic systems of linear equations, and is expected ... elliptic PDEs. The method is however purely algebraic and may be tested on any problem...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- project aims to develop a dense linear algebra library similar to LAPACK but for heterogeneous/hybrid ... architectures, starting with current ”Multicore+GPU” systems. The MAGMA research is based on the idea ... design linear algebra algorithms and frameworks for hybrid manycore and GPU systems that can enable...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- designed to solve large sparse systems of linear algebraic equations by a variety of different...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- general framework of “distributed sparse linear systems”. The parallel Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solver (pARMS...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear equations, polynomials, and sets, lists, vectors ... three dimensions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Solution of large and sparse systems of linear algebraic equations. Documentation of subroutines (netlib y12m...