- Referenced in 6 articles
- equations, compute its rays and its lineality space, or, given an ideal over the rational...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- correlation matrix. Another function performs implements the LINEALS approach for optimal scaling by minimization...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- based on the two-linear (bilinear), three-lineal and four-linear (multi-linear...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Z.u.L. (Zirkel und Lineal - Zeichnen und Lernen)! Z.u.L. ist ein mächtiges und ausgereiftes Geometrie-Programm...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- MPICH2: A new start for MPI implementations. This...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 887: CHOLMOD, Supernodal Sparse Cholesky Factorization and...
- Referenced in 1363 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- R package sem: Structural Equation Models , This package...
- Referenced in 919 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- MPI / MPICH Message Passing Interface MPI is the...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- EQS - Structural Equation Modeling Software ...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- REQS: R/EQS Interface. This package contains the function...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GotoBLAS2 was released by the Texas Advanced Computing...