- Referenced in 510 articles
- dual of the graphical lasso penalized likelihood, by block coordinate ascent; a result which...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- describes various semiparametric versions of the likelihood function and the ideas underlying which are closely...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- empirical data. Our approach combines maximum-likelihood fitting methods with goodness-of-fit tests based ... Kolmogorov - Smirnov (KS) statistic and likelihood ratios. We evaluate the effectiveness of the approach with...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- unifying themes are the general penalized likelihood method and the construction of multivariate models with...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- MCMC sampling (NUTS, HMC) and penalized maximum likelihood estimation with Optimization (BFGS). Stan is coded...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood , survival analysis: descriptive statistics, two-sample tests, parametric...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- stable random variates. It also performs maximum likelihood estimation of stable parameters and some exploratory ... work is described in the paper ”Maximum likelihood estimation of stable parameters”, J. P. Nolan...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- display. Fitting copula-based models with maximum likelihood method is provided as template examples. With...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- fits many models and distribution by maximum likelihood estimation (MLE) or penalized MLE. Also fits...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- fitting multilevel models. It uses both maximum likelihood estimation and Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Linear Latent And Mixed Models) by maximum likelihood (see help gllamm after installation). gllamm maximises ... marginal log-likelihood using Stata’s version of the Newton Raphson Algorithm (ml with method ... random effects or factors, the marginal log-likelihood is evaluated exactly whereas numerical integration...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- right-censored responses, and implements penalized maximum likelihood estimation for logistic and ordinary linear models...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- statistical model: a prior and a likelihood. This approach enables full posterior inference including point...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- models by maximizing an approximation to the likelihood integrated over the random effects. Different integral ... second derivative matrix of the likelihood function. PROC NLMIXED enables you to use the estimated...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood phylogenetic trees from nucleotide sequences. Much...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- 1974a, 1974b) who also developed the maximum likelihood algorithm that serves as the basis...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- variational approximation, and (optionally penalized) maximum likelihood estimation via optimization. In all three cases, automatic...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- dimensional space of features that maximizes the likelihood of preserving network neighborhoods of nodes...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- package emplik: Empirical likelihood ratio for censored/truncated data , empirical likelihood ratio tests for means/quantiles/hazards from...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- well as support for parameter estimation (maximum likelihood and Bayesian) and inference, conditional probability queries...