- Referenced in 19 articles
- materials Today’s composite materials often outshine traditional materials; they are lightweight, corrosion-resistant ... strong. Used in everything from aircraft structures to golf clubs, and serving industries from medicine ... space exploration, composites are an exciting field of study for students, engineers, and researchers around...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- designers and engineers rapidly develop innovative, lightweight and structurally efficient designs. Continuing to build ... printed lattice structures and advanced materials such as laminate composites, in keeping up with...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- widely applied lightweight stream cipher with a traditional structure containing linear shift feedback and nonlinear ... function is constructed by a two-layer composition of one 5-variable Boolean function...
- Referenced in 1 article
- crystal structures with specific space groups and compositions is described. The program has been designed ... therefore primarily suited towards inorganic systems. The structures that are generated adhere to user-defined ... efficient and reliable. The library is lightweight, portable, dependency-free and is published under...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Alloy: A new technology for software modelling. Alloy...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- CLEFIA is an efficient, highly secure block cipher...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- The KRAKATOA tool for certification of JAVA/JAVACARD programs...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Why3 is a platform for deductive program verification...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- software MUL2 (MULtilayered problems for MULtilayered structures: Plates...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- PRESENT is a new ultra lightweight block cipher...