- Referenced in 20 articles
- KLEIN: A New Family of Lightweight Block Ciphers. Resource-efficient cryptographic primitives are essential ... describe a new family of lightweight block ciphers named KLEIN, which is designed for resource...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- LBlock: a lightweight block cipher. In this paper...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- PRESENT is a new ultra lightweight block cipher...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- ARMADILLO: A Multi-purpose Cryptographic Primitive Dedicated to...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- spongent: A Lightweight Hash Function. This paper proposes...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- TWINE: A lightweight block cipher for multiple platforms...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- PRINCE -- a low-latency block cipher for pervasive...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...