- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- RFCM: a hybrid clustering algorithm using rough and...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...