- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 791 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...