- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- TETRAD is a program which creates, simulates data...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Algorithm 447: effcient algorithms for graph manipulation. Efficient...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- XPath 2.0 is an expression language that allows...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ViST: a dynamic index method for querying XML...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PRIX: indexing and querying XML using prufer sequences...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- XMark-An XML Benchmark Project. The database community...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 1221 articles
- PRMLT: Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning Toolbox. This...