- Referenced in 1 article
- conventional and advanced multi-stage launch vehicles into any target orbits with single and dual ... payloads including the possibility for ”neighboring” vehicle design. reentry vehicle reference trajectory design from...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- User guide for NPSOL 5.0: Fortran package for...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Benchmarking multidisciplinary design optimization algorithms. A comparison of...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Sparse Optimal Control Software (SOCS). The Sparse Optimal...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- OTIS: Optimal Trajectories by Implicit Simulation OTIS is...